Chilly the next few days

The graphic is from the flag of Sieghartskirchen, Austria... where I love.

We will have grey skies and some rain the next 4 days... and then Dreas and I are in Tuscany with A&C.  I wish it would be sunny until  then, but alas, it's not to be.

I'm starting to pack today.  I know, huh!!?  This is putting it off until the last minute for me. :p  I am, of course, over packing.  What can I say, I need a selection of clothes to choose from.  Actually my clothes will not be taking up much room in the suitcase, because I am bringing mostly dresses... it seems to be my thing this Spring.

Dreas still needs to find his shorts, and his 7/8 kurz hosen, and his x-cross sandals so I can pack for him.  Today he starts a new route, and I have no idea when he will be home.  He was a bit bummed about leaving the route he had for the last 6 months... the Brieftraegerin whose route it is, has come back to work, after a long recovery from an accident.  I doubt he will be in the mood tonight to go up to the attic. 

I really need him to go up soon, because I am beginning to stress out, and that will trigger a mood episode, which I am trying, rather desperately not to have.  I need his help with this, and I know he just does not quite get how much I need him to get on the ball with finding his clothes he wants to take.  If he doesn't find them soon, he will just have to deal with what I am packing for him.

It seems that the colors for Spring and Summer for me are yellow, orange, the inside of a lime green, pink, white, navy, turquoise, olive & camel.  The colors for Dre are whatever I have bought him in the past.

I'm having a bit of thought racing, and catching a single thought to hold onto.  It's maddening!

The next post will be photos of where will be be holidaying.  I will post photos that we take, upon our return.

Comments

Popular Posts