Wow!

The garden is coming along beautifully.  Yesterday Andreas leveled the patio area, and started putting down cobblestones (we have a ton of the old fashioned kind in the garden), while I sat in the sun (with 50+ sunscreen on) and recuperated from the stomach flu that I had the day before.  I hung laundry out to dry (which is now wet again and scattered across the garden because f the rain and wind we had today...  I need Dre to help me get it all inside, so I can wash it again.

The daffodils are open, and some of the trees are blooming.  By next week the rest of the trees will be in blossom.  The ferns are slowly coming up, and the roses are in leaf.


Next weekend we will finish the patio, create a pathway around the garden, and dig the plot of the vegetable, berry, and flower patches.  At the far side of the garden, we are digging another plot for a second patio where we will put an outdoor loveseat, chairs, and table, for a relaxation space.  In a couple of months, the pool will go up. 

I wish my Mom and G-ma could come once it's all done and see it.

All the hard work we are doing now will be worth having a lovely outdoor living area.

I'll post pictures soon.

Comments

Popular Posts