Doctor's Office Hours


The hours that Dr.'s keep here are bit mental.  They are only open until Noon at the latest on most days, have at least one day where they are only open in the evening, and then at least one day (not including the weekend) that they are closed.  The Apotheke, on the other hand, is open 0900-1800, except Thursday, when it's open until Noon.  Saturday it is open until Noon as well (at lease the one in my town).

It strikes me as odd that the pharmacy is open more than the ding-dong doctors here.

This especially sucks if you are not a morning person... which I so am not one... and cannot get motivated in the morning.  Today I need meds, but I am in desperate need of sleep first/  This means I will skip my doc since he closes first today, and then go to the other doc in town for my meds (she used to be my old doctor). 

The end of the 1st quarter is cominug up, and I will be changing doctors to one in Tuuln, Ollern, Purkersdorf, Pressbaum, or Gablitz.  No more of these nutty Sieghartskirchen doctors...

Comments

Tracey said…
They are getting just as bad here. Mine is open from 8 to 5 but they take a 2 hour lunch. and close at 12 on fridays. and no weekends.

Popular Posts