What's up

German class starts in a few days.  I am hoping to come out of the class proficient enough to be able to get a job where I don't have to speak English (as those are very few and limited). 

On Tuesday I have an appointment to have my eyes checked, as they have gone to hell in a hand basket in the last eight months. I definitely need new glasses, and I will apparently need to wear them all the time since my vision is not as clear as it once was.  I would like to get contacts as well, but it's not in the budget.  Truth be told, glasses are not in the budget either, but they are a necessity.

As I was saying, I hope to be able to get a job once class is over.  Dreas and I would like to be able to start saving to move into a new place.  It looks like we'll be staying in Lower Austria, but we will be getting (at the minimum) a two bedroom flat, or house.

We are moving really slowly today.  We got out of bed late, then watched a movie while eating breakfast (this house is so small, the coffee table is out kitchen table, because there is no room in the house for a proper table).  Now Dreas is asleep (which he is always asleep, it seems like), and I am still in my pajamas. 

I'm going to throw myself into the shower, and wake Dreas up, and then get the hell out of the house before it's dark outside.

Comments

Popular Posts