The drop has begun

This is me when I hit rock bottom, curled up on the floor, hiding in the bathroom.

The mania has passed and I have begun to drop.  It doesn't help that I'm getting my period, or that the weather is grey.

The drop started yesterday.  The was that I recognize a depression episode coming on is my lack of desire to shower, go outside, clean, do anything fun, just laying on the sofa reading, and barely eating.  That all started yesterday.  I called Ali and Dre to help me through some difficult moments.  I cried yesterday when Dre left for work, and then again when I talked to him on the phone.  When I am going through the drop I never want him to leave my side, even though I know he has to go to work.

Today I will pledge to take a shower, style my hair, and do my make-up (this helps), and then go sit in the garden and play ball with the kids.  Hopefully that will help me some.

Comments

Tracey said…
Hope you feel better. I know how it feels. Love You.

Popular Posts