Tuscany - In Search of the Hidden Sunglasses!!!

For those of you that have never been to Tuscany, I highly recommend it.  I fell in love with it, and Dre and I are talking about moving there after he gets his Pension.  It's amazing!

We stayed in a 2 bedroom bungalow on the far southern edge of Tuscany, where it comes in contact with the Mediterranean Sea.  The campsite we stayed at was 70 meters from the beach.    The water was blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, and felt lovely against the skin while swimming, or simply standing in the water.

Of course, Dre had to try swimming out, and went under with his prescription sunglasses on, and upon surfacing, he threw his head back, shook like a dog, and WHOOSH, there his glasses went flying.  We then spent 30 minutes, or so trying to find them to no avail.  I went back to the shore, and kept my eyes on the area where he lost his glasses, and he trudged out, and went back to the campsite to get our masks and snorkels.  When he came back, he promptly went back in the water, while I directed him (from the Sea's edge) to the spot where the sunglasses were last seen.  It took about 10 minutes, but he found them.  I have pictorial proof, I tell ya'!

So here are some photos of the area we were in, and our excellent adventure "In Search of the Hidden Sunglasses!"

 

A ghost on the beach.


Me being strangled by my boobs







 There they are!!!

Comments

Popular Posts