Home again

Don't even ask where the photos are yet, as I need to recuperate and get this house put back together, before I can even think of photos.

It was an 18+ hour drive home, as we did not take the autostrada in Italia.  Next time, we fly. 

Had so, so, so, so, so much fun!!!!  Didn't want to leave.  I'm quite brown for someone who was slathered in 50+ SPF, and laid under an umbrella.  Though I def do not want skin cancer again, I am happy to be a little brown.  :o)  We'll go back in September for two weeks.

The dogs had a great time at teh pension, and the owner of the pension gave us a bucket of tennis balls for the Frog, which she has managed to surround herself with, lol!

The suitcases have been emptied, and it looks like the shranks threw up in the living room.  If I can get a burst of energy, I will start putting stuff away. 

Yesterday I spent in bed... felt like I was coming down with something.  I am still not feeling 100% today, but am out of bed... though I may go lay down in a bit, and for a wee while.

It was fab to see Ali & Co!  I wish Dre would be easier with his affection toward me, like Co is with Ali.  It's something I really need.  He is trying, so I give him props for that... I just need more.

Now the bed beckons again.  I'll write more when the house no longer feels live the remnants of a war zone.

Kisses all around!

Comments

Popular Posts