American Television - The Bachelor


I don't watch television when I am home.  The house that I live in now neither has a sattelite dish, nor a cable hook-up, so that takes care of that.  Since I don't understand German television (it's spoken so quickly), I only watched the very limited English speaking channels when we had television channels available.  Come February, or March, I will be taking a German course, so that will help understand T.V. , but maybe I won't even want to watch it.

Here in Denver, I have been watching some television, and my mind boggles with the crap that is on all the stations.  For instance, "The Bachelor" had it's season opening.  It blows my mind that people here in the States like this tripe.  It's so phony, and the women on the show are such bitches toward each other.  I want to be hired for the show to give these women a serious reality check. 

Okay, much better now.  I just needed to vent.

Comments

Popular Posts