On the hunt for the next car....

At the end of the month Dreas and I will be looking at a couple of card to replace the Chrysler Minivan,  We are going much smaller.... like the little yellow Daihautsu Move.  Super cute, and super small car.

Since we decided not to take the dogs on the camping trips anymore, we don't need anything as big as the Chrysler, other than to track down the shyster who l=sold it to us knowing it was FUBAR, so I can give him a piece of my mind.

I'm still unsure as to whether, or not we will go to Switerland this summer.  If we don't I want to go to Spain, or Greece.  Sometime around the end of June.

I am planning a trip for 10 days to Belgium to hang out with A-n-C.  Should be a of of fun!

Tomorrow I start a new job,  I hope that it goes well.  Wish me luck!!!

Comments

Popular Posts