Heading Home

OMG!!!  I HATE PACKING!!! 

I came with just enough clothing and books to last me through three weeks, and am coming home with enough clothing and books to last Me for three months!  How does this happen?

For starters I received clothing for gifts for my Birthday and Christmas... awesome pieces that I love, but they do take up extra room.  On top of that I received gift certificates for Barnes and Noble, and Amazon, and bought books with them (now my carry on may just rip my arm from it's socket).

Thank Goddess for my G-ma!  She said she has a case that we can pack the overflow in, and her and my Mom will mail it to me.  That helps a ton!!  Now I need to go through the suitcase and remove what I won't immediately need upon arriving home to a very cold and snowy Austria.

Going home elicits two distinct feelings from me... sadness leaving my family, and unadulterated joy being reunited with my husband and dogs.  It's a bummer and a joy to be going back home.  I'm focusing on the joy, so I am not overwhelmed by the sadness.  WOO HOO, I will have my husband's arms around me in less than 48 hours!!  BOO HOO, I will not have my Mom, G-ma's, and my WOMAN's (lol, my Aunt) arms around Me for quite a while.

I don't want to pack anymore.  Blech!  Unfortunately, I am not Harry Potter, and don't have a magick wand to swoosh my clothes and other paraphenalia into my suitcase.  REPACKULUS!!!  Rofl!!

Comments

Tracey said…
Hope you had a safe trip :)

Popular Posts